One of the main advantages of our inplant modular offices structures, is its ability to be taken down, moved, and reassembled. Once a conventional structure is taken apart, most of it ends up in the landfill. Modular structures can be easily reconfigured to better suit a company’s changing needs. Practically all components can be expanded on or re-integrated into a new structure. In most cases, our inplant modular offices can be fully assembled and operational in just a few weeks, at a saving of 40% when compared with conventional construction costs.
Standard Features include:
- Extruded Aluminum Framework with a scratch-resistant Poly Coating
- 3070 industrial grade Doors, painted with wet acrylic Paint
- Heavy-duty 18-gauge Steel Door Frames in matching Paint
- Industrial grade acoustical Grid Ceiling and corrugated Steel and Roof Deck
Additional Options Include:
- Electrical Package consisting of either standard or modular Wiring
- Pre-glazed fixed Window Panels in “clean room” type Frames
- Many Door Choices, including 6070 double Doors and overhead Doors
- Superior Sound Control Items, such as Sound Batts and Rubber Fillers
- Air conditioning Units, Heater and Exhaust Fans
Each of our In-plant offices are manufactured with quality and durability in mind. Each office is custom designed for our customers individual needs. The construction time required to build out a modular office is much less then traditional office construction. Our modular office spaces are affordable yet sturdy and will last for years.